TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Introduction These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your access and use of the RM Leisure Ltd mobile application (the “App”) and all related services, products, and content (the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional terms and conditions referenced herein.
2. Acceptance of Terms
2.1. By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Services.
2.2. We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
3. Use of Services
3.1. You may use the Services only in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations.
3.2. You are responsible for all activities that occur while using the Services, including any activities that are performed by third parties using your account or credentials. You must take reasonable steps to ensure that any account credentials you use are secure and that any third-party access to the Services is authorized by you.
3.3. You may not use the Services to engage in any illegal activity or to violate the rights of any third party.
4. Proprietary Rights
4.1. The Services and all associated content, including copyrights and trademarks, are the exclusive property of RM Leisure Ltd and its licensors.
4.2. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivative works from the Services, or any associated content, without the express written permission of RM Leisure Ltd.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
5.1. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. RM Leisure Ltd does not guarantee the availability, accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the Services.
5.2. RM Leisure Ltd makes no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, regarding the Services, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1. RM Leisure Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the Services.
6.2. In no event shall RM Leisure’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Services.
7. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RM Leisure Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the Services.
8. Termination, you may terminate your use of the Services at any time. RM Leisure Ltd may terminate your access to the Services at any time, with or without cause.
9. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by The Data Protection Act 2018 and RM Leisure will be in accordance with such legislation.
10. Contact Information, If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We collect information from users which may include name, date of birth, email address & mobile number from registered customers.
We may also collect certain non-personal information, such as IP addresses.
We may collect this information when you register for an account with us to register with the EZEWARD associated application, or when you contact us with a question or feedback.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to provide, maintain, and improve our services, as well as to personalize your experience. We may also use the information to contact you, such as to send you promotional materials, or to respond to your inquiries.
We may share your information with third parties, such as service providers, for the purpose of providing services related to RM Leisure.
We may also use the information for analytics purposes, or to tailor our services to better meet the needs of our users.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use secure servers, firewalls, and other measures to protect your information.
Changes to this Policy We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated Policy on our website.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org