RM Leisure Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RM Leisure Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing/using this website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name/contact information including email address (we only collect information that we require for completion of contact forms)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To respond to your question/query via the contact form section
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
Gaming Centre Personal Information
If you are a member in any of our gaming centres (please see our casinos) we collect your personal information when you first sign up to our voluntary membership scheme.
Why we collect your personal data?
Collecting your information is essential so customers receive the full benefits of our membership scheme (including loyalty and rewards). Your data is additionally used to personalise and improve your gaming experience. If you have opted in to be contacted about promotional materials we may contact you from time to time with this important information.
Should you wish to amend your personal information, terminate your membership or opt out of being contacted you may change your mind at any time by speaking to a member of staff in our gaming centres.
We recognise the trust and confidence our customers place in us as a gaming provider thus we ensure that your information is stored in a secure location in each of our gaming centres or alternatively stored securely at RM Leisure Ltd Head Quarters (Units 7 & 8, Ardboe Business Park, Dungannon, Co.Tyrone BT71 5BJ).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: RM Leisure Ltd, Units 7 & 8, Ardboe Business Park, Dungannon, Co.Tyrone BT71 5BJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.